International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local Union No. 9 and Middle States Electrical Contractor Assocation of Chicago
Apprenticeship Application Requirements
Applications will be accepted Monday ONLY from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Applicants, at the time of application, must:
• Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of application
• Be a high school graduate or have a GED
• Provide an official transcript for high school and post high school education and training. All GED records must be submitted if applicable.
• Provide a current resume.
• Possess a valid CDL Class A with air brake endorsement driver’s license and medical card or corresponding CDL Class A permit and medical card.