Out of Work List Signing Policy and Procedure
Initial Sign-In procedures
• Initial sign-in must be in person with a current dues receipt
• Sign-in hours are 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday
• You can stay on the out of work list a maximum of 1 year
• After 1 year, you must sign again in person
Re-sign is required monthly between the 10th and 16th day of each month. You may re-sign via fax, email, or in person.
Early re-signs will NOT be accepted.
To re-sign via fax
• All resigns should be faxed to: (708) 449-9001
• Fax the original sign-in slip with your current dues receipt
To re-sign via email, click here
Please follow these procedures. Any deviation will result in you not being re-signed and you will lose your place on the Out of Work list. The business manager is responsible to fill calls in a timely manner as needed by employers. Therefore, in an emergency, referral may have to be made outside normal hours using whatever means are available to fill calls and place registrants.