International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local Union No. 9 and Middle States Electrical Contractor Association of Chicago
Apprenticeship Application Requirements
Applications will be accepted Monday ONLY from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Applicants, at the time of application, must:
• Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of application
• Be a high school graduate or have a GED
• Provide an official transcript for high school and post high school education and training. All GED records must be submitted if applicable.
• Provide a current resume.
• Possess a valid CDL Class A with air brake endorsement driver’s license and medical card or corresponding CDL Class A permit and medical card.
Find your senator and representative by clicking here.
For a complete list of Illinois senators and their contact information click here.
For a complete list of Illinois representatives and their contact information click here.
Election Resource Links
Where can I early Vote? What is my voting district? Where is my polling place? Is there a sample ballot available? For answers to these and other voting questions, click on your county of residence below.